We run a range of classes, in different styles, to cater for any age and any ability. We aim to support and encourage each student's personal achievements during their classes, whether it's increasing confidence, development of technique, socialising with others, performing on stage, remembering a sequence or a range of exercises... the list is endess... but if a child or an adult can get something out of doing a dance class, it's worth while!!!
Ballet - Tap - Modern Jazz - Street - Contemporary
Toddler Class - for children aged 18 months - 3 years old.
- A parent and toddler participation class based on an introduction to movement and music in a fun environment, heavily focusing on the use of props.
Contemporary Classes - for children aged 7 years +
- We are one of the only dance schools in the area to provide contemporary classes with the ability to undertake NATD examinations in this style.
- It is a popular one and great for those who wish to study GCSE/A Level Dance
Ballet, Tap, Modern and Street classes - for children aged 3 years +
- Each style is divided into classes for each age and ability and work on technique, co-ordination, musicality and performance.
- We work towards NATD and UKA examinations and showcases to further progression and to give opportunities to perform!
Adult Classes - Ballet and Tap
(Beginners - Advanced)
- Whether you are a total beginner or have previous experience, we have a class for you! It's friendly and you're guaranteed a laugh!